- 08-Feb-2017 to 31-Mar-2017 (PST)
- Health and Wellness
- Snoqualmie, WA, USA
Eligible for competitive medical, dental, life and disability insurance after 60 days employment if working 30+ hrs week; 401k plan after 90 days employment; generous paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave
Provide quality medical care to patients of the North Bend Family Clinic and the Snoqualmie Indian Tribe's community health programs. Follow industry standards of practice in the delivery of health care including preventive health maintenance, early diagnosis, treatment, referral to specialty care, and follow-up services to provide best patient care possible. Review patient profiles and interpret findings. Provide medical codes and maintain accurate and timely treatment plans, chart notes, medications, and after-hour on-call services as scheduled. This is an exempt professional position that reports to the Health and Wellness Officer.
- Direct the North Bend Medical Clinic medical program. Instruct, supervise, and evaluate the work of mid-level providers, and other health professionals.
- Examine and diagnose patients, prescribe and administer medical treatment and perform minor procedures including laceration repair, treatment for sprains and strains, foreign body in ye, I&D cysts, removal of benign lesions, etc.
- Educate and counsel patients on a broad scope of personal and health care issues and wellness.
- Refer patients to specialty care as needed. Conduct follow-up care working with specialty provider.
- Order and interpret lab exams, analysis, and x-rays.
- Complete accurate documentation of patient charts and records each day. Prepare case histories, reports, and related correspondence in a timely manner.
- Comply with HIPAA and applicable federal, state, and tribal regulations.
- Participate in clinic staff meetings, provider meetings, and workgroups as assigned. Participate in tribal and community events as a clinic representative as assigned.
- Collaborate with billing office to facilitate smooth billing process.
- Maintain confidentiality and communicate with tact and discretion providing a positive patient experience.
- Assist in supervising assigned clinic staff working with the Clinic Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid and unrestricted Washington State medical license and DEA license.
- Four or more years' experience in community health and outpatient care preferred.
- Knowledge of methods and principles of primary care/family practice medicine and outpatient care.
- Excellent patient care and customer service skills to grow the practice.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, electronic health records charting, and keyboarding required.
- Ability to be credentialed by third party insurers for billing purposes.
- Experience working with Native American communities strongly preferred.
- Must be able to pass random and pre-employment drug screening.
- Must pass background check.
- This is an exempt position that works 24 - 40 hours per week.
- Eligible for competitive medical, dental, life and disability insurance benefits after 60 days employment if working 30 or more hours per week.
- 401k retirement plan with employer matching contributions after 90 days employment.
- Generous paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave.
- The 8 hour work shift includes a paid lunch hour.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!