- 13-Apr-2017 to 30-Apr-2017 (PST)
- Facilities and Grounds
- Snoqualmie, WA, USA
- Starts at $15.00
Medical, dental, life and disability after 60 days; 401k plan after 90 days; generous paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave.
Perform a variety of housekeeping, custodial, and general maintenance functions to maintain a clean and safe environment for employees and visitors. Responsible for courteous, reliable, and responsive service. This is an hourly position that reports to the Manager of IT and Facilities.
- Maintain facilities for a clean and professional appearance. Clean various buildings, offices, rooms, closets, and spaces.
- Empty wastebaskets, trash, and recycle containers.
- Clean and sanitize showers, restroom and toilet facilities to maintain a sanitary and odor free environment. Maintain supply of toilet paper, paper towels, soap, and other items.
- Sweep, mop, scrub, wax and polish floors, walls and woodwork. Dust furniture and equipment.
- Polish furniture and metal fixtures. Wash windows. Vacuum carpets, curtains, and furniture.
- Perform minor maintenance and repair work, such as unskilled painting, maintaining cleaning equipment, replacing light bulbs, replacing faucet washers or toilet tank floats.
- Set up and take down equipment and furnishings.
- Maintain inventory of equipment and products.
- Follow all safety and hazardous materials practices and procedures. Report any hazards to supervisor.
- Maintain good working relationships and effective communication with employees and departments.
- Maintain confidentiality and communicate with tact and discretion.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid and unrestricted Washington State driver's license required.
- Previous janitorial experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills and written and verbal communication. Demonstrated ability to communicate with diverse populations in a courteous, helpful, and clearly understood manner.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use tact and discretion.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
- Must pass random and pre-employment drug screenings.
- Must pass background check.
- Pay starts at $14.09 per hour.
- Competitive medical, dental, life and disability insurance benefits after 60 days employment.
- 401k retirement plan with employer matching contributions after 90 days employment.
- Generous paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave.
- The 8-hour work shift includes a paid lunch hour.
- This is a full-time, hourly non-exempt position and employment is at-will.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!