- 19-Apr-2017 to 03-May-2017 (PST)
- Snoqualmie Gaming Commission
- Snoqualmie, WA, USA
- Starts at $16.28 per hour
Competitive medical, dental, life and disability after 60 days; 401k plan after 90 days; generous paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave.
Full-time professionals who, on a per-shift basis during all hours of operation, endeavor to ensure the integrity of the Casino's soft count operations and the safety of employees and guests are not compromised.
This position directly supervises:
|Position:||Number of Team Members:|
- Maintain the integrity of the Casino's gaming operation through monitoring the Casino's compliance with federal, state, tribal and SGC requirements on a per-shift basis.
- Analyze and recommend solutions to deter, prevent, and detect activities that would compromise the integrity and/or safety of the Casino.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Two (2) years of gaming experience in one of the following disciplines or a combination thereof: compliance, gaming operations, surveillance, internal or revenue audit.
- Proven ability of excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Special consideration will be given to internal candidates.
- Attention to detail.
- Good observation skills.
- Trained or will obtain training on a licensing system.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Must possess sensitivity to Native American culture.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Gaming License.
- Must satisfactorily complete a probationary period.
- Must be able to interact with guests, coworkers, and management in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must follow all safety rules and regulations.
- Must be able to pass a thorough pre-employment background investigation. All applicants will be subject to drug and alcohol screening and will be subjected to drug and alcohol screenings on a random basis for continued employment.
- No person will be employed in this position who has been convicted of a felony by any court within the United States or convicted of acts which, if done in Washington, would be criminal sexual conduct, assault (except misdemeanor or gross misdemeanor assault), theft, larceny, burglary, robbery, unlawful entry; extortion, defamation, buying or receiving stolen property, using/possessing/carrying burglary tools unlawfully, escape, unlawful possession, production, sale or distribution of narcotics. Any person who makes a false statement or withholds information regarding criminal history or background investigation and/or who has failed to demonstrate a record of good character, honesty and integrity may also be determined unfit for this position.
- Must be able to work a varied work schedule.
- Employment is "at-will," which means employment is for no definite period and employment may be terminated by the employee or the Commission at any time for any reason or no reason without prior notice.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!