- 19-Apr-2017 to 03-May-2017 (PST)
- Retail Operations (Crescent Market)
- Snoqualmie, WA, USA
- Starts at $15.00
401k retirement plan after 90 days employment
Five part-time positions available.
Provide product information, customer service, and cashiering assistance to store customers. Perform a variety of duties inherent to retail sales and merchandising. Customer service and accurate sales register duties are the main focus of this position. This is an hourly non-exempt position that reports to the Lead Associate.
- Assist store customers with purchases of tobacco products, pre-packed liquor products, and other store items. Provide excellent service to customers and maintain high standards of store image.
- Operate cash register, including opening and closing of till operations. Maintain daily shift accountability of all monies, credit, debit and voids/refunds, house charges.
- Comply with laws and policies regarding AGE RESTRICTED SALES.
- Comply with proper paperwork procedures and cash over/short policies.
- Adhere to established work schedule. Consistently arrive at work and on time; ensure work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrive at meetings and appointments on time.
- Complete daily checklist items.
- Establish and maintain effective work relationships with those contacted in the performance of required duties.
- Observe safety and security procedures; determine appropriate action beyond guidelines; report potentially unsafe conditions; use equipment and materials properly.
- Other duties as assigned.
- H.S. diploma or GED required.
- Current Food Handler Permit required.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Experience in retail sales, customer service, and cashiering preferred.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals required.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships.
- Ability to comprehend and follow verbal and written information and maintain a safe working environment.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment and random drug screenings.
- Must pass background check.
- Compensation is $15.00 per hour.
- Up to 29 hours per week as scheduled.
- This is an hourly non-exempt position and employment is at-will.
- 5 part-time positions available.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!