- 19-Apr-2017 to 03-May-2017 (PST)
- Retail Operations (Crescent Market)
- Snoqualmie, WA, USA
- Starts at $15.00
Eligible for competitive medical, dental, life, and disability after 60 days if working 30 or more hours per week; 401k retirement plan after 90 days
The Stocker keeps product levels stocked while maintaining a clean work place. This position is also cross-trained in cashier functions to act as a back-up for that position. This is an hourly non-exempt position that reports to Lead Stocker and Inventory Manager.
- Keep all available products stocked on shelves.
- Maintain clean sales floor and sanitary restrooms.
- Complete daily checklist items.
- Cross-train in cashier functions to operate cash register and assist store customers with purchases.
- Adhere to established work schedule. Consistently arrive at work and on time; ensure work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrive at meetings and appointments on time.
- Establish and maintain effective work relationships with those contacted in the performance of required duties.
- Observe safety and security procedures; determine appropriate action beyond guidelines; report potentially unsafe conditions; use equipment and materials properly.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals required.
- Ability to comprehend and follow verbal and written information and maintain a safe working environment.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment and random drug screenings.
- Must pass background check.
- Compensation is $15.00 per hour.
- Up to 40 hours per week as scheduled.
- This is an hourly non-exempt position and employment is at-will.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!