- 19-Apr-2017 to 03-May-2017 (PST)
- Retail Operations (Crescent Market)
- Snoqualmie, WA, USA
- Starts at $15.00
Eligible for competitive medical, dental, life, and disability after 60 days if working 30 or more hours per week; 401k retirement plan after 90 days
Three full-time positions available - up to 40 hours per week.
Two part-time positions avaialble - up to 29 hours per week.
This position prepares food, cleans and maintains equipment, and follow all health codes and Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) procedures. Provide product information, customer service, and cashiering assistance to customers. Perform a variety of duties inherent to retail sales and merchandising. This is an hourly non-exempt position that reports to QSR Supervisor.
- Prepare food according to recipes and cook times established within the QSR. Check food products in hot case and dispose waste as needed.
- Ensure QSR area and equipment is kept cleaned and properly maintained.
- Assist store customers with purchases of store products. Provide excellent service to customers and maintain high standards of store image.
- Operate cash register, including opening and closing of till operations. Maintain daily shift accountability of all monies, credit, debit and voids/refunds, house charges.
- Comply with laws and policies regarding AGE RESTRICTED SALES.
- Comply with proper paperwork procedures and cash over/short policies.
- Adhere to established work schedule. Consistently arrive at work and on time; ensure work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrive at meetings and appointments on time.
- Complete daily, weekly, and monthly checklist items.
- Establish and maintain effective work relationships with those contacted in the performance of required duties.
- Observe safety and security procedures; determine appropriate action beyond guidelines; report potentially unsafe conditions; use equipment and materials properly.
- Other duties as assigned.
- H.S. diploma or GED required.
- Current Food Handler Permit required.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Experience in food service, retail sales, customer service, and cashiering preferred.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals required.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships.
- Ability to comprehend and follow verbal and written information and maintain a safe working environment.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment and random drug screenings.
- Must pass background check.
- Pay starts at $15.00 per hour.
- Full-time positions: work up to 40 hours per week as scheduled. Part-time positions: work up to 29 hours per week as scheduled.
- These are hourly non-exempt positions and employment is at-will.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!